Sunday, May 13, 2012

Episode 20: Stripes Galore

 Whatcha Finish? 
Turn a Square Hat by Jared Flood, KnitPicks WOTA Tweed in Prussian Heather and Brass Heather, size 4 and 5 needles

Whatcha makin?
Parcel sweater by Carol Feller, Knit Picks Gloss DK in Admiral colorway, size 6 needles
Toe up socks in Felici Firefighter, size 1 (2.25mm) needles
Striped Baby Vest (my own pattern) in Madelinetosh Vintage, Charcoal and Antler colorways, size 7 needles
Starving Artist hat by Laura Linneman, out of handspun from Unwind Yarn Company- 208 yards of 3 ply

3 comments:

  1. I love your handspun it's very nice! that hat looks so squishy and nice! I wonder if Whiskey is part Bassett Hound. I had 2 bassets and they are very low energy by nature..but adorable! take care..love the podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for reminding me about the starving artists. its cold here, time to get out my big, chunky hat for the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your podcast.
    And you have done really a lot of knitting.
    Love your spinning and I was wondering how your Ladybug is spinning.
    I think it is so cute and want it very badly.
    Hope I can go the the States one time and buy me one.

    ReplyDelete